Eligible ready-to-ship jewelry, made-to-order jewelry, and engagement and wedding-design orders placed from October 25, 2023 through December 15, 2023 can be returned for a refund through January 15, 2024. Our 30-day return policy for fine jewelry purchases will resume as of December 16, 2023.
Please refer to our return & recycling fee policies below. The extended return window does apply to engagement ring, wedding band and made-to-order fine jewelry purchases, but your refund will incur a recycling fee should you not request a gift card refund.
Loose diamond purchases are eligible for a return within 14 days of delivery.
Just like our diamonds, we want you to shine bright and feel that every design is a perfect match for you. However, if you feel otherwise, you can return eligible fine jewelry, engagement rings, or wedding bands for a refund to the purchaser’s original method of payment within 21 days of delivery. If you prefer a refund to a gift card, you can enjoy an extended 45-day return policy. To be eligible for a refund, the items must be returned to us in their original condition and packaging, accompanied by all original documentation. Just a heads up: we can't take back a few things. This includes fine jewelry you've personalized like nameplates; any rings we've modified or resized for you; misused jewelry or jewelry altered by a third-party jeweler; any “Cut for You™” VRAI created diamond orders (unless the diamond is a Round Brilliant, Oval, Emerald, Pear, Radiant, Cushion, Marquise, Trillion, Asscher, Princess or Elongated Cushion less than 5ct); and jewelry that's been custom designed just for you.
A VRAI created loose diamond purchased through VRAI.com can be returned within 14 days of delivery for a full refund to the purchaser's original method of payment or gift card, unless it is a Cut For You™ VRAI created diamond. A Cut For You™ VRAI created diamond can only be returned within 14 days of delivery if it is a Round Brilliant, Oval, Emerald, Pear, Radiant, Cushion, Marquise, Trillion, Asscher, Princess or Elongated Cushion less than 5ct. Each diamond must arrive in its original condition, with its original purchase receipt and Diamond Certificate, and must not have been previously set. Each customer is permitted one loose diamond return, and the second loose diamond purchased through VRAI.com is considered final sale.
All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization and reason for return. Refunds are processed within 10 business days of items being received.
VRAI offers free return shipping on all orders from the US, Canada, European Union, and United Kingdom.
Returns & Recycling Fees
When it comes to our sustainable fine jewelry, we believe that every step of the creative process is as important as the final outcome. Each engagement ring, wedding band and made-to-order fine jewelry design is custom created once your order is placed. When returning an engagement ring, wedding band or made-to-order fine jewelry design, we will be unsetting the diamond(s) and melting the metal for recycling. To cover this process, a $300 USD / CA$300 / A$300 / £300 / €300 recycling fee will be deducted from each engagement ring refund, and/or a $50 USD / CA$50 / A$50 / £50 / €50 recycling fee will be deducted from each wedding band and made-to-order fine jewelry item, which allows us to remain true to our sustainability commitments. As a reminder, each engagement ring and wedding band purchase comes with Our Lifetime Care Package, which allows for complimentary resizing within one full US size.
If you return your engagement ring, wedding band or made-to-order fine jewelry design with plans to repurchase, we will refund the full amount (minus the engraving fee if applicable on wedding bands and engagement rings) to a gift card. A VRAI digital gift card is non-refundable, has no expiration date, and can be used towards any design on our site.
- Fill out this form to request a return for all fine jewelry purchases, loose diamonds, and engagement and wedding rings. All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization and reason for return.
Canada, European Union and United Kingdom
- Fill out this form to request a return for jewelry, loose diamonds, and engagement and wedding rings. All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization and reason for return.
- VRAI offers free return shipping on all international orders from Canada, European Union, and United Kingdom.
Other international returns
- Fill out this form to request a return from Mexico, Australia, Norway, Switzerland, Japan, Singapore, South Korea and the United Arab Emirates. All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization and reason for return.
- At this time, VRAI is unable to provide international return shipping from the above mentioned shipping destinations. Please use a trusted courier, as VRAI is not responsible for packages lost or stolen in transit coming back to us for a return. It is always best to insure your returning shipments.
- Duty/tax paid will be refunded, but your shipping fee is non-refundable.
- As a reminder, in order to protect your sentimental pieces during the busiest shipping period of the year and to allow our craftspeople the time needed to service your jewelry, we will pause annual shine, resizing, and repair services from November 1, 2023 through January 1, 2024. These services will resume as of January 2, 2024.
- In case your engagement ring or wedding band isn't the perfect fit, Our Lifetime Care Package includes one complimentary resize up to one full US size up or down, by the quarter, half or full size (2 sizes up or down by the half or full size in European and UK sizes).
- If you’re unsure of your ring size, order a complimentary Ring Sizer from our site or download the ring size guide here.
- If your engagement ring resize request is outside of one full size, you may need to return or reset your ring. You can learn more about our reset policies here.
- Infinity band styles cannot be resized and must be returned and repurchased in the correct size.
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the resize, return or reset process.
Last revised on October 25, 2023